Monday 8 October 2018

Men Defend Yourselves Pt2

By: Mr. Elegance


After i got over the pains with Lucia I dated a girl who I met as a virgin also from the east (Imo State) and thought it was the best thing since she doesn't want to have S3X like me till we are married (you know all those young guy's stuff na) and 7 months into the relationship she stopped coming over, giving me flimsy excuses about being busy with  Church activities and helping her mum out with school activities till i got tired and gave up on the relationship.

Four months later she emerged from nowhere with her knees on the ground apologizing for her attitudes and all that shit. What broke the camel's back is the question i asked her "I met you a virgin, are you still a virgin"? Your guess is as good as mine. She lost her virginity to a guy inside Agip Estate Port Harcourt, how did it happen? She went for a visit and the guy gave her a drink and that was how she woke up bleeding and the guy in question said he did it because he loves her and wants to marry her.


Guys una de see wetin i de see?


Now my second question was: Why did you stop coming to see me and you just don't care about how i feel anymore? She answered and said that her mum saw a vision and warned her to stop seeing me and she had no option that to listen to her mother. So now that another guy has eaten the apple she wants me to take her back and not only that, we will still be the way we used to be "No S3X" una de see wetin i de see? Well as a cute young guy that knows his worth and ladies with class ready to take her place and with the pain in my heart I didn't take her back! Yes you heard me i didn't take her back!! That was how it ended with her.


Though somehow she blamed me for not telling her that not every guy out there will be like me where you ll spend the whole day safe and no harm comes your way. Make una de see me see trouble ooo. Somehow along the line i tried making it work by trying to bring her back, mend the broken relationship and see how it goes this is after she was done with her university studies and also with NYSC but it didn't work out.

For several years she's still single and not married till today 2nd Oct 2018

To be continued...


No comments:

Vacancy