Monday 8 October 2018

Men Defend Yourselves Pt1

By: Mr. Elegance


The way women describe men especially when it doesn't work out with them these days is freaking outrageous! When asked what happened between you two, they ll paint you black and make you look worse than the devil himself. 

This piece is actually my experience and my life. 
I met Lucia, a very beautiful fair complexioned lady from the east. We dated for a while and we became so intimate but one thing I promised I won't do was to have "S3X" with her because back then AIDS was so prevalent in Africa & Nigeria to be precise. We could kiss and romance for as long as we can but i've never tried crossing that line so one day after we had a long argument on the phone she came home and apologized after which we kissed and romanced for so long but never to got to have S3X. 

Well she never told me she was a single mother, she got pregnant as a teenager and after she gave birth in Anambra state her uncle back then in Port Harcourt brought her to town while undergo a computer training and also get a job i just figured out all these as we were dating but i never complained.

That evening she went home and as usual before going to bed I called to talk to her and i got the shock of my life. Don't ever call me from today! I was stunned, overwhelmed, flabbergasted and surprised so sorry for the grammer but that was how it happened. So I asked what did I do? Whats my crime, how have i offended you? I've always been there for you, i care about you and you know I love you.

Hmmmmmm the babe tell me say guy you don't love me ooo, do you know what love is? Jesu! Me that takes care of you, materially, physically and financially and you say I don't love you? What else do you want me to do that I haven't done? Well she no tell me ooooo. My brother man my sister woman it took me over 2 years to figure that this lady actually broke up with me simply because i never got to have S3X with her ooooooooooooooooo. Chisos nwa amadi eeehhh!

To be continued.....


No comments:

Vacancy