Monday 8 October 2018

Men Defend Yourselves Pt3


By: Mr. Elegance

I met another lady name withheld, she was a cute ebony you know what i mean? She introduced me to her parents and things was quite cool with me, i've got cash to spend at any point in time to take care of her and her needs wasn't really an issue. She got an admission while i was still working not as a graduate but was doing well in my job somewhere in Old GRA Port Harcourt.

Things got bad for her family, her dad to be precise he had accident that sent him to the hospital that he spent over a year and on the process lost his job so the responsibility was on me! That's right feeding, make sure she's fine and the family feeds as well all rested on my shoulder but somewhere along the thing things became tough with me financially because I also got an admission meaning I still have to take care of myself while I shoulder the responsibility of taking care of my girl's family and herself. 

I know you ll wonder where is her mother, well she's just a house wife with little or nothing to support the family with. After I helped her finish up with her project she broke up with me, to be honest with you I never knew I'd survive the heartbreak because the only thing left was to commit suicide. Yes you heard me, just kill myself and end the pain and disappointment that kept me indoors for over 3months but thanks be to God for a friend Emem (God bless your soul, continue to rest in the peace dear) who took it upon myself to see me happy and back to my normal self. 

She even wished that am dead so she could be at peace. I know you ll be asking why did she leave? She left because things weren't rosy as it used to be and there was a new guy in the block, a school mate that was adopted into a rich family and he's got cash to spend too so she went into a relationship with him. I got to know about the guy while we were dating and the guy often comes around.

There's a saying that "whatever doesn't kill you makes you much more stronger so I survived and still waxing stronger and breaking new grounds enjoying my life to the Glory of God my Father who has always be there throughout those difficult moment of my life.

Like they law of gravity, what goes up must come down. Even the Bible told us to treat other people the way we would like to be treated, so my ex got dumped by the same guy she left me for. 

This is for ladies Never you dump a guy and follow another especially when your guy hasn't done anything wrong, what that means is that you have given the new guy the impression that you can dump him for someone else because your guy became broke and the new guy has money.

Well despite all she did to me I tried fixing the brother up in my office for a job which he lost due to his own carelessness.

I heard she got married sometime this year....

To be continued.........................................




No comments:

Vacancy