Wednesday 26 April 2017

Sister Mary Episode 5




I was in my sitting room eating banana and groundnut with my eyes on the television set when my door bell rang, notifying me of Anita’s presence. I glanced at the wall clock, smiled and headed to the door which i quickly opened.


“wow look at you?. Good evening” she greeted sweetly, came forward and hugged me. Her succulent bosoms crushed on my chest instantly arousing my sexual urge.

“i really missed you. Just look at how good and beautiful you smell” I whispered softly, laughed and let her into my apartment. She quickly sat on the chair i just vacated, dropped her handbag and began eating the remaining banana i left behind.


“hmmm yummy” she nodded carefreely while i laughed. She just was the perfect company i needed, so carefree, sexy and naughty.
Staring at her with a smile i couldn’t help but think of s-x. She was extremely attractive with her provocative attire. A pink singlet which showcased her front mechandize and blue jacket which hid her shoulders, plus a very tight fitting trouser which displayed her as.s like a showcase.

“yea she definitely is pretty. But who knows the number of guys in her list. Perhaps i’m number five” i reasoned with good humour.

“so you just gonna stand there and keep smiling cluelessly huh. So you won’t be taking me out?” she asked playfully. I drew close and sat by her side.

“no i just want to be alone with you. Hope i’m not being selfish?” i asked with a quiet smile. She shrugged and rolled her eyes.

“i have a good soup in the kitchen. I hope you won’t mind getting it ready?” i slowly asked. She hissed with a frown, stood up, pulled up her trouser from behind and eyed me once again.

“you too dey dull person. Must i serve you all the time?. Abeg make we go kitchen jor” she said with her usual half serious, half playful voice. I stood up, cracked a silly joke and dragged her to the kitchen.
____

We had a very quite meal together. Though I did most of the talking while she listened, smiled and contributed little.
An hour later, i took a quick bath before she took a long one.

She finally came out from the bathroom unclad to join me in the bedroom where i was waiting for her wearing only my knicker.

“so how do you want this night to be?” she asked as she stood facing me, rubbing a sweet smelling cream over her body. I swallowed hard, flung away my knicker and stared at her hungrily. She really knew how to make my spirit very high.

“so how about the phone you promised me?” she suddenly asked, slightly killing my spirit with the question. I thought fast and scratched my head, while she quickly joined me on the bed, grabbed my joystick, tapped its tip twice before wrapping her warm mouth over it. I instantly saw myself in paradise.

“your visit was a bit unexpected but i’ll will give you the money first thing tomorrow” i managed to say with eyes closed.

She quickly turned, slowly sat on my chest, before moving her waist back slowly. The front part of her kit.ty brushed my chest, then my jaw and into my mouth it went.

“eat to your satifaction. The night just got started” she said sweetly. Her mouth still on my joy.stick, su.cking it hard and sending me into the deepest ocean of pleasure.

Oh the pretty hot damsel was nothing but an original s-x machine, too hot to be anyone’s girlfriend or wife. At least until she gets to Mary’s age and becomes a born-again christian.

“please let’s get down to the many thing” i managed to plead after a minute had gone by. She obeyed, climbed down from my body and laid on the bed.

“it’s now your work” she smiled seductively, arousing me more with her sexy smile.
I quickly climbed down from the bed, turned and positioned her for a sweet d—-e pie.

“ahh don’t wound me oo. You are always rough” she moaned, while i smiled and took my time to caress all over her back, a.ss and even b.oobs.
I sent her body on fire with my magic touch, she soon became so wet that a little part of her k.itty juice dripped down like urine. I nodded with satisfaction, Slowly pulled on a co.ndom, murmured a prayer for it not to burst, drew back and slowly penetrated into her.

She really was so dam.n hot and sweet. For a second i just froze inside her k’tty while my head rotated with pleasure.
Oh the pu.ssy is the sweetest place to be, only that sometimes it lands us into more problem that we do regret tasting it in the end.

“c’mon add more fire, show me your strength. You need to make me c-m” she urged me seriously. I breathed deeply, rotated my waist slowly before slamming her with all i got.

“fikpia fikpia fikpia” i flogged with no holds barred,
“yes yes yes” she screamed with abandon.

Oh it was such a wonderful moment. I forgot about Mary and my problems, forget about Chioma and my pains as i lashed Anita with all my might.
We did two rounds before we fell on the bed breathing heavily,

“i hope i tried?” i asked as i stared into her eyes.
“yes. You made me to c-m and it has been quite a while” she smiled with satisfaction.

“i like you very much, that’s why i keep coming back after your many promises and disappointments. Perhaps because you are my type. So young and employed already” she added softly. I closed my eyes and said nothing.
I really didn’t know what to say moreover i equally remembered the new phone she was demanding and i truly wasn’t capable of affording her choice of phone that very moment due to my numerous problems.

I knew she was looking forward to it and i couldn’t help but wonder the type of excuse i will give her this time around.

Very early in the morning, Anita dressed up and prepared to leave. I smiled as i watched her dress.

“won’t you spend the weekend with me?” i asked casually. She smiled and shook her head.

“no dear, I planned spending the weekend at home with my parents. I’m actually heading home from here” she replied.

“ok, it’s cool” i murmured, fetched seven thousand naira from my wallet and gave to her. She hopefully took the money, quickly counted it and stared at me curiously.

“how about the phone you promised to get me. You know i’m really in need of it. This isn’t fair” she asked without even thanking me for the money i gave her.

“but you already have two expensive phones which are still in good condition. I will get you a phone but not today. You won’t believe all i have been through for the past few days. I currently have a lot on my shoulders right now” i replied calmly.

“this is just your way. Uncaring and wicked. I’m leaving, don’t bother seeing me off” she hissed and left while i smiled to myself. Her insolent behaviour wasn’t a new thing to me so it never bothered me. Moreover I knew she would be back someday.

But truly i was tired of the whole d–n game. I badly needed to settle down with a family of my own. The fun i used to see in flirting wasn’t there anymore and as a man i got to save and do something useful with my money.
____

Later in the morning, I cleaned up my bedroom which Anita was too big to clean before settling down in my sitting room where i busied myself watching one T.v programme to another and equally thinking of the right way to start my second and final assault on Mary.

I was tired of seeing the old lady, tired of pretending to be in love and tired of the situation i found myself in. It was time to steal the test results, i just couldn’t afford to continue waiting.
“but stealing the papers are one thing and ending the relationship another, How do i end the relationship without making it look obvious that i had everything planned?” i wondered.

“of course i have to draw out another plan, something like introducing a non existent man into the scene. I can arrange someone to make threatening phone-calls to me whenever Tessy is around. The man can claim to be her fiancee or ex-boyfriend” i thoughtful reasoned with a smile, thinking deep again.

“but no i will have to arrange that maybe three days after her apartment has been searched and the papers gotten. Then with the tension of the robbery and sudden phone calls from her alleged fiancee, i will cleverly link the two events together and play the victim game with her. Then after i will arrange for the same guys who stole the papers to come over to my apartment and beat me up. That will be the end of my relationship with Mary” i summarized with a smile, even though i equally realised that the whole set up could cost me all my savings.
I quickly went through the newly thought out plan over and over again, searching for flaws.

Seriously the s-x i had with Anita really calmed my mind and made my brain sharp and working.
“who says s-x isn’t good for the body?” i smiled as i picked up my phone to call and brief Jboy, because he had the big role of vetting my plans and equally recruiting boys for the job.
But it really would have been cheaper, manly and more matured to bravely tell Mary to go her own way without going through all those rigorous plans..

I dialled Jboy’s phone number and waited for him to pick up my call.
“my guy!” i soon heard his voice scream over the phone. I smiled and breathed deeply.

“we need to see this evening, should i come over to your house?” i asked,

“sure just come. I will be waiting” he answered before cracking a silly joke. I laughed and hung up.
A sharp knock on my door quickly brought back my attention. I rose from the chair, went and opened the door. It was no other person than Mary.
I wasn’t happy seeing her but i managed out a smile.

“my love you really don’t try in calling or checking up on me. You hardly call nor show care” she complained as she walked into the sitting room. I kept quiet, saying nothing as i returned to the chair i was sitting before she knocked.

“well i came to check if you need any help. Maybe with your laundry or food” she said inquisitively, sat on my laps and stared into my eyes.

“no thanks dear, i don’t need any help for the moment” i murmured. She quickly frowned, and brought her face close to mine.

“you are not happy that i came” she asked sadly. I forced out another smile while i rubbed her back with my right palm.

“of course i’m” i smiled,

“so when are you actually seeing our pastor?” she asked, but before i could say anything my phone rang, drawing our attention to it. I was extremely surprised to see that the call was coming from Chioma. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“hello” i greeted with excitement,

“you know we really have to straighten things out?” she said slowly,
“so where are you?. I hope you are at home because i’m about three minutes away from your house. I just don’t know what is pushing me to do this” she softly said and hung up as if she wasn’t sure of what she was doing, equally giving me no chance to say anything.

My face quickly coloured as i slowly withdrew the phone from my ear. I was a bit lost or should i say indecisive. I even failed to notice that Mary’s curious eyes were on me until she coughed.

“what’s the problem?” she asked curiously.
I stared at her not knowing what to say.

A part of me was still angry with Chioma over what she did the previous day while the greater part of me was excited that she was finally about giving me a listening ear. I really was in love with her and knowing that she was on her way to my apartment was too much a surprise to bear.

Then i remembered she was just four minutes away and Mary was still with me.

“talk to me nau, what’s the problem?, who called?” i heard Mary ask again.

“a colleague just called, demanding for a file i forgot at the office. I have to go get it quickly” I lied to her. She slowly got up from my body without saying anything else.

“You can wait for me here” i smiled, got up from the chair and rushed to my room where i quickly dressed and hurried out of my apartment without saying anything else to an obviously stunned Mary.
My intention was really to run into Chioma at the gate and it happened just as i expected.

As i headed out from my apartment and rushed towards my car, i ran into chioma on the way. She stopped with a smile.

“are you going out?” she asked curiously,

“yes i have an appointment with my mechanic, i’m almost late” i replied seriously. She couldn’t believe her ears.

“but i told you that i was coming for a talk, or is your mechanic now more important to you?” she asked with disbelief.

“hmmm i can’t believe this question is coming from the person who kicked me out yesterday” i grinned.

“and what’s that supposed to mean?” she asked with a raised tone.

“if you are serious about this talk, then follow me to the car” i commanded and left. She hesitated for a moment before coming after me. Together we headed out of the compound in my car. She never noticed how relieved and happy i was that she fell for my trick.

I stopped at the mechanic’s shop which was just a pole away from where i lived, bought a galon of engine oil plus a tin of oil treatment, returned to the car with my purchases, switched on the engine and drove towards a cute restaurant nearby.

“you didn’t see the mechanic or what?” she asked suspiciously,

“yeah” i murmured without any further explanation until we got to my destination. I stopped the car, licked my lips and smiled at her.

“we can go inside and discuss as much as you want” i winked, opened the car door and alighted. She hissed, alighted and followed me.

__

We really had a very serious discussion inside the restaurant. She demanded to know everything and i was forced to open up to her, finally hiding nothing.

The shock on her face was quite alarming as i narrated everything. She trembled and coloured up as she listened.

“oh goodness me, i’m shocked as hell. What guarrantee do i have that you won’t do the same to me. Oh how wicked can you be?, the poor girl is definetly hurting and to think that you are back with her just to hurt her more is so disgusting. No i can’t take this s–t” she cried and ran out on me after my story.

I watched her leave without going after her. She wanted the truth and i told her, which truly left me with a satisfying inner peace. However i felt she was gone for real.

To be continued…

No comments:

Vacancy