Friday 10 November 2017

Adebimpe the facebook girl (18+) Season 1 Episode 12


Chaiiiii, this girl must suffer today.
I woke her up, looked into her eyes and said it boldly for the first
time. Bimpe, “I want to have sex”
BIMPE: baby, I am weak, and besides, I’m not an intimacy gadget
that you can just pick and play with.
ME: I’m sorry dear, I just have the urge rite now please.
BIMPE: I just don’t have the urge this morning. Just go out and
get me money to go to PHC today please.
ME: so u are refusing me?
BIMPE: yes, maybe when you give me the money you promised,
we can then have a good sex.
ME: then I am not in the mood to go out also. How will I need
love making from my girl and she will refuse it. And I will try to
please her whenever she needs anything.
BIMPE:. ****frowned face*****, so it’s because of the money you
wanted to give me that is making you to wake me up for sex?.
Do you think I’m a prostitute?, do u think I can’t survive without
your money?”******** bimpe started ranting*********
She stood up, arranged her back, wore her sandals and left the
house.
****i remain inside without any motive to look for her. I said to
myself, “atleast, I have had a Bleep of the value of my money.
I picked my phone to update segun about the latest happenings.
He hailed me on whatsapp saying “mr maga don dey get sense
be that.
Now it was around 5:10am, I was still on my bed, doing
meditation on how the day would look like, then I saw my door
opened, and behold, I saw bimpe. Back into the room with her
bags****
BIMPE:, see, I didn’t come back because of the money you want to
give me. I only came back because I love you
ME: baby, you know I loved you too, I am so sorry for my
approach the other time. It’s because of my uncontrollable urges.
BIMPE: its ok dear.
Bimpe dropped her back, sat on the bed with me and came closer.
“Onihaxy, u know I love you so much, I came all the way from PHC
just because of you. Why are you treating me like this?” Bimpe
said.
I am sorry once again. Pls forgive me.
I pulled bimpe closer, placed her back on my chest, I wrapped her
in my arms and “yinmu” on her.
I bend my head forward and kissed her, she responded and held
my head towards her. We kissed passionately. Then I dipped my
hand into her round neck blouse, locate her Tips. I started
handling the two Tips. I squeeze and pressed. This time, bimpe
started moaning softly. Then I moved my hands down to her mini-
skirt. I pull it up. Behold, bimpe is pantless.
I started finger bleeping; I dipped on finger in, twisting it and
knocking the walls of the Kitty-Cat.
I increased it to 2 fingers, then 3 fingers.
I stop finger bleeping and began tilting his femalecore. I pulled off
her shirt and sucked the bosoms.
Bimpe’s moaning increased. She turned around. Grabbed my
erected dick and covered it with her mouth. She sucked licked and
spit on it.
After few minutes of sucking, I dipped my hand under my matress,
picked my condom, wore it and lie down on my back. Bimpe
sat on my pointed dick and start the “woman at the top pounding”.
Ohhhhh, yeeeeeah, huuuuuuch, hmmmmmm. Heeeee, bimpe
moaned at different tempo. Going up and hitting her a$$ on my
thigh.
To be continued ………

No comments:

Vacancy