Friday 10 November 2017

Adebimpe the facebook girl (18+) Season 1 Episode 13


She twisted round and began a “reversed cow girl” sex. I was
having a good view of her a$$ while was moving up and down on
me. I pushed he forward into a kneeling position, I stroke her from
the back.
Bimpe was shouting, harder baby, faster faster, deeper deeper,
mess. So many tones and tempos. I wasn’t responding to well
because its a “mission sex”. We keep switching position till we
were both tired at around past 7am. We both lied Unclad on the
bed and slept off.
*********wake up, wake up, wake up. I heard someone tapping
me. It was bimpe. I opened my eyes and found bimpe on the bed
well dressed up. And the time is 8:00pm on dot.******
Bimpe: hurry up to get the money and let me start leaving
Me: ******smiled*********
BIMPE: why smiling dear, did I say anything funny?
ME:****i looked straight into her eyes and said to her*******
Adebimpe, you are not getting a single kobo from me.
Bimpe:**** was shocked and restless*** Abeg if na joke, just stop
am abeg…..
Bimpe:, if na joke, u better stop am
ME: **i looked at her straight face****, just kidding dear. I only
want to study ur “anger management”.
BIMPE: better. So how are we moving?, I’m set already.
ME: I thought of something, banks don’t resolve debit issue in a
day. So let me call akin, *****i picked my fone, made a fake call
as I distance myself abit from bimpe to avoid Bleep
up************ “ok akin, thanks bro. I will come there with segun
to get it right away”, then I hanged up…
BIMPE: hmmmm, those promise and fail friends you have abi?
ME: no dear, Akin is not like that, he is a good guy unlike segun.
He is so nice dear. So let me call segun to inform him.
BIMPE: ok, go ahead and do the calling.
*****i picked my fone, dialled segun’s number. I told him we
should meet at akin’s place this morning to get the money****, I
hanged up
ME: bimpe, I’m going to miss you dear
BIMPE: me too
ME: when next are we seeing?
BIMPE: whenever u are ready to finance the journey. But this
time, u will send TO and FRO money to avoid another delay.
ME: ok dear.
*****i moved closer to her, grabbed her head and kiss her again,
she responded and reciprocated. I whispered into her ear, “I
want to feel you one more time baby”. She resisted at first. When
she saw my frowned face. She came over to me, and said
BIMpE: but why do u like sex dis much?
ME: It’s not like that; I just don’t like to be rejected when I needed
something.
BIMPE: do u truly love me?
ME: yes off course
BIMPE: then why the rush?
*********i knew bimpe is not giving in this time, so I starting
calling her sweet names, tell her sweet words, reminded her of
how I loved her, how we will run our home when married.
BIMPE: then why don’t u propose to me and engage me?
ME: you know this is the first time of our meeting, all my
proposing plan is still our next meeting, I want to make it a
surprise to you.
******bimbe was just quiet, so I moved closer to her and kissed
her, we started kissing so passionately, I moved my hands down
to her shirts, she held my hand and said ” I don’t want to scatter
my dressing, just wait”.
She unhooked her trouser, pulled it down with her pants to knee
level. Bends and positioned her a$$ to me. “Onihaxy” now u can
get what you want” she said.
Without wasting time. I pulled off my boxers, raised the mattress,
picked a condom, wear it and slid it in from the back. It was so
sweet that she keeps moaning, yeeeah babyyy I will miss
you ,baby I love uuuuu, oooouch. Switching tempos. Finally,
I cum after 8minutes. She clean up with tissue, while I did the
same.
BIMPE: now that you are satisfied, can you go now?
ME: ok *********i dashed out of the house to meet segun*********
**********************************
Me: sege, how I go take discharge this girl now?, I no get the
liver to tell her make she dey go without money
SEGE:, just tell her say you saw her messages, show it to her
and pursue her comot.
ME: I still don’t have the liver.
SEGUN: sebi u don’t Bleep sumtin wey worth your 4,500balance?
ME: something like that.
SEGUN: oya “rinso” make I go finish her for you.
ME: na u go do all the talking ooooo.
SEGE: chaiiii, u no be only maga but certified mumu. Abeg waka
make we go.
*******we left his house and got to my apartment***************
segun greeted bimpe.
SEGE: our wife, our you dey?
BIMPe: I’m fine, I’m so sorry about the last robbery incident,
SEGE: no mention jaree, sebi na dis my MUMU friend cause am,
if no be dat, I no go leave my room open to the extent of been
robbed.
*********by now I was shaking and blinking at segun to stop cos
I was afraid*********
BIMPE: mumu kee?, abeg my husband no mumu ooooo, I no like
dat word, I no dey take my husband joke with people oooo
SEGE: really?, if no be say he mumu, how no suppose know say
another guy dey Bleep him babe for free in this akure?
BIMPE:*****was curious****** which babe?****turns to me****
onihaxy, so u get another babe for this akure? Upon how I loved
you?,
SEGE: madam calm down, na u I dey talk to.
BIMPE: me?*****raised eye brow*****
SEGE: yes, we know you sex machine “sodiq” wey dey live ijoka.
Sunday bustop to be precised. How u sleep there for 2 nites, how
u went there yesterday for quickee, how u suck…………..
****now I was vibrating, just watching the two of the with my
mouth sealed, my heart was beating faster*******
BIMPE: *****turns to me****baby, what is the meaning of the
rubbish your friend is saying?. And you were there?, u can’t talk?.
Abegi I no get time to yarn trash, give me my money make I dey
go.
SEGE: u are not getting any kobo here. ****segun collects my
fone, opened facebook and started reading all the conversations
out from beginning to the end.
BIMPE:****sober and started crying and faced me******baby, I
can explain this, its not what you think
ME: ********looked her with a little courage****** nothing to
explain bimpe. Whatever segun says is the final.
SEGE:, before the count of ten, I want you out of this house or
else I will molest you.******segun start to pull off his belt*******
BIMPE: please I will leave*****turned to me******baby pls for
God’s sake, I love you so much, I can explain.
*****i felt so sorry for her that my eyes were soaked. I feel like
stopping segun but he looks to determined. I couldn’t watch
bimpe moving in tears that I had to face the wall till she left.
**********that was the last time I saw bimpe. 2days later, she
blocked me on her facebook, whatsapp and deleted me on BBM.
I tried calling her so many times but she will not pick up.
This is just the beginning ………..
Watch out for season 2

No comments:

Vacancy