Wednesday 15 November 2017

THE RETURN OF THE LOVE HUNTERS (Battle of love)


Final Episode (Episode 29)
A STORY WRITTEN BY BRIGHT DANIEL
The governor stared at Cassandra from a distant with his daughter standing beside him. He moved forward followed by soldiers, yet, Cassandra never moved an inch. People from different homes were watching everything happening there live on their televisions.
“Thank you, Cassandra” the governor stretched his hand for a handshake. Seeing that, the flash light from different cameras increased.
“It’s my pleasure, your excellency” Cassandra shook his hand smiling then turned to the crowed. “Today marks the end of the curse of the deadly mark! It has been broken permanently! So i urge the citizens of Kali to stop living in fear and start living in peace and happiness!” she concluded and began to move heroically.
“Cassandra!” Jesse interrupted her standing beside her father. “Thank you so much” she said then Cassandra smiled at her and continued walking. Yet, the newscasters and journalists never let her be.
*
Mrs Lucas, Francisco’s mother hugged her son tightly when Cassandra brought him home. Francisco had a black complexion just like a black American. He reciprocated the hug happily. Cassandra could be seen behind standing with a phone on her ear. Just then, Hector appeared.
“Thank you for saving my son” Mrs Lucas said looking at Cassandra.
“Hey, Mrs Lucas, is that your son?” Hector interfered. “We told you he would come back, and here he is!”
“Thank you so much”
“Your welcome” Hector turned to Cassandra while Francisco entered into their house with his mother. “I saw you on T.V, that was brave” Hector said staring at Cassandra. “I’m so happy you are back baby” he added and hugged her which she reciprocated smiling. But he suddenly disengaged himself saying, “Well, aren’t we forgetting something here?”
“What?” Cassandra asked.
“Don’t tell me you didn’t see my stone!”
“Oh, that! Of course i saw it”
“Where is it?”
“Here” Cassandra brought out the stone. As she wanted to hand it over to him, she withdrew her hand back.
“Hey, what?” Hector asked surprisingly.
“Promise me you’ll stay away from women” Cassandra said.
“I promise baby. Across my heart”
Cassandra smiled and handed the stone to him. “Thank you so much, Hector for your support”
“No, you thank you” Hector replied happily before Cassandra left smiling.
*
THE NEXT DAY
It was another brand new day. The ray of light from the morning sun could be seen shining everywhere. It reflected on Isabella’s grave where Francisco was seen standing with a flower. He wore a black jacket and a black trouser. Tears ran down his eyes as he stared at the grave. “I never wished to say good bye so soon. I never believed we would be separated so soon. I love you so much, Isabella. I just wish to see you smile at me again, to see your beautiful face again” he sniffed in tears. “Good bye my love” he concluded and gently kept the flower. He turned just to see Isabella’s mother shedding tears at the door, he stared at her in tears too but kept going.
*
Grace opened their door after hearing the sound of the alarm. She couldn’t believe what she saw: Hector standing with a flower. He wore a milky suit with a hand in his pocket.
“What do you think you are doing?” Grace asked him.
“Please, forgive me my love” Hector began. “The holy bible says..”
“Hey, i got it!” Grace interrupted him. “You don’t have to preach to me. Like when did you become a man of God?”
“Right now, to win your soul” Hector replied then Grace smiled.
“Come here” she said and hugged him.
*
Jackson and Amaya were seen at the beach standing naked-just their underwears only. Jackson looked into her eyes and said, “I believe God just brought you to me coz i love you so much”
“I love you too, Jackson” Amaya replied smiling. Then they had their first kiss.
*
Geto and Jesse also confessed their love to each other later in the day and kissed too.
*
Nelikita finally woke up and found her friends standing beside her. Cassandra beside Daniel, Grace beside Hector-holding his hand, Ruth beside Lawson and Kelly standing close to her with a flower.
“Hi, little sis” Hector began.
“Hi, my baby!” Cassandra shouted and gave her a peck.
“This is for you my love” Kelly gave her the flower.
“Hmm.. I’m jealous!” Ruth said and they laughed.
“Thank you” Nelikita said after smelling the flower. She looked at Grace and Hector then smiled.
“Yes, we aren’t quarrelling anymore” Grace said smiling too.
“I love you little sis” Hector said.
“I love you too, Hector” Nelly replied.
*
Emylight dressed up and carried his bags again to go. As he walked to the door, he turned just to see Serah tying a white towel with a leg up on a chair. The beat of the song changed. He could see her fresh thighs and upper part of her breast looking attractive. He slowly dropped his bags, went back and carried her into the bedroom. The towel fell off.
“Well, aren’t you going back to Nigeria again” Serah smiled.
“Yes, Nigeria can wait” Emylight concluded.
:
THE END


No comments:

Vacancy