Friday 3 November 2017

MY ADVENTURE WITH SUGAR MUMMY Episode 4




i engaged in a series of activities to keep my body fit in order to satisfy the woman? I started eating unripe plaintain and managed to get teroboye, ponkriyon and sobotone into my system?.
I made use of my vaseline well to ensure proper and efficient usage of the tool and also jogged around a couple of times not forgetting that i read how to satisfy older women articles too as if say na jamb i wan write..
the secretary of the church, bro teniolasmart kept sending me messages that pastor edward wanted to specially see me but ?aint nobody get time for that ?
Before i look left, look right , the D Day don knack?..I got the best dress i had and borrowed shoes from falconey and a gold chain from vizkiz?.
?
A good wristwatch from fynestboi and dark shades from ryabcool completed my fatality combo? Ise yen !
We were to meet in one of the biggest and most expensive hotel in town?. This woman must be stinking rich oo..
I was quite scared to be sincere?na book my parents send me com here com read oo God?
For fear of the woman being a ritualist, i slipped a small table knife in my back pocket in case she starts acting funny and making crazy chants?
My other fear is obesity ?
I just pray i met the bone of my bone kinda of sugar mummy oo?so help me God..
In no time i landed at the hotel and straight to the reception..
Its about to go down??
.
.

More coming up keep ur belt tight

No comments:

Vacancy