Thursday 2 November 2017

Fake life On February 14 Episode 1


A Story Written By Olatunde Tycoon
??.Shout out to all you guys and ladies out there that you call yourselves what you cannot become in the next 100 years to come and even till you die? How funny does that sounds in your ear, when you call yourself the luxury things that you are not when you can’t get it at all?. But Before you act big when you are not, let you and I both read the story of this guy called *Jones*
??The day was bored like never, when Jones, a guy at his early 20s (20-23) who just finished his B.Sc as a Horticulturist, but due to his poor status he decided to stay with his friends Phillip and Lanre.
The morning was bright like never when he (Jones) was found with one of his friend(Phillip but popularly known as Pippy) when they are both playing the ludo game together at the front of their own 2 bedroom apartment which was solely secured by Pippy
?Omo,so you no fit play well, and you are lambasting that you will defeat me Ehn??Jones said jokingly as he continue to roll his die on the ludo platform
?See you, so you think you can??.. (he threw the die only to notice that it was a *double six* that showed up
?Yes!! Yess!!! I got it?Pippy shouted in excitement as he saw his friend?s face
?oya play jare abeg?Jones said trying to show that he?s not moved by that
?Okay, oya oo.. 1,2,3?.?He counted
Is that all? ?Jones said in anticipation
?no, Ehn Ehn, less I forget Jonzy?Pippy said as he pushed the ludo game aside
?what is that friend? ?Jones said as he focused on Pippy well
?Last night, mama landlord called me and she reported you to me??Pippy said wearing on a frown face
?Ohhhh, what is wrong with this mama again? Jones said as he flared up
?Calm down Man, she said she doesn?t like how you do in this house? Pippy said
?Okay, what did she say that we do??Jones replied her in a feeble manner
?Not we but you only?Pippy answered in a reciprocating way
?okay what did she said that I did?He said
?Better,she said that she doesn?t like your ways, I means the way you live your life, bringing different kind of girls into the house with no reason or no one to point at that that is my wife-to-be, it?s unfair man and I personally do tell you that you should try to live a good life,this thing is becoming too much?Pippy gave him a friendly advice
?woo,leave that for me, I live my life like muah muah ?He said as he kisses his wrapped fingers
?But Jonzy, I?m telling you the real truth because?.
Before Pippy could finish his speech,Jonzy,on seeing a fresh lady passing and rolling sideways across the front of their house
Seeing this Jones jumped up from his seat
??**he whistled on seeing the sexy lady passing across*** ?wo, Pippy,i will be back now,just two minutes ?he said as he rushed down to double cross the lady because he knows that she?s horny like never
?But Jonzy wait now, I?m still talking, you can?t walk out on me like that?Pippy shouted at him
?Pippy you know that? ?He signalled to Pippy
?And what is that??Pippy asked being confused
?that ladies first ***he winks at Pippy***
?I pray that you won?t be killed by ladies?Pippy said in return as he saw his friend going down the stairs
?Hi?hello pretty damsel?Jones called her from afar as he was running towards her
?Yes??the Lady said as she turned around to see who was calling her
?Wao!! I said it,i knew it would be a angel I was running towards ?Jones flattered
?***She smiled and saying*** Thank you ?she said she turned back to continue her walk
?Ahah not that fast now?. ?He said as he held her arm back
?aha what again now??The lady said in annoyance
?Okay I?m sorry if my manner of approach is bad,?. I?m Jones by name but my friends call me Jonzy?He said in a flattering manner as he extends a handshake to her
?And I?m Jenny?She said after receiving the handshake
?Wao that a good name for a beautiful lady like you, well before I forget, my house is over there?He said boasting.
?Wao, you don?t mean it,that 3 bedroom flat is yours??Jenny said pointing to the house
?yes now, including the cars out there ?He flattered again
?Well that so good of you?jenny said
?You know that sexy girl like you should not be working under this scorching sun or would you mind stepping aside just to relax yourself?,?Jones said with a sexy smile on his face
?Hmm, you know?. ?Jenny wanted to say something before Jones cut her
?Please don?t say no?he said jokingly as he was trying to plead
?Okay no problem ?Jenny said
?Thank you very much dear ?Jones said as he showed a way saying ladies first
It was just like a magic in the eyes of Pippy when Jones brought back Jenny into the house
?Oh my Goodness?Pippy shouted as he saw Jones leading the Jenny into the room
?What bro?, why the shout? ?He said smiling
?Jones, don?t tell me that was the lady we both saw when we were playing ludo outside earlier ?Pippy said with a surprised look
?Woo I just wan use this one to wash?he whispered
?Heheh I pray you won?t die of pussy ?Pippy wondered
?Na you know, but anyway please I want to beg you for something man?Jones asked in a succumbing manner
?Then what is that? ?Pippy asked him
?You See, I want you to act like my errand boy ??
?Cut that, hope you have not boast to that chick you called a girl that you own this flat? ?Pippy said as he snapped at Jones
?Guy please now, do this one for me please??Jones said in a pitifully manner
?but Jones wait how long will you continue to live this kind of fake life, it doesn?t pay at all?Pippy said advising him
?Hello baby come now ?Jenny called from inside with a romantic voice
?Guy see you later,my baby is calling me?He said as he rushes inside?.
To Be Continued????.

EPISODE 2
 to see who was calling her
?Wao!! I said it,i knew it would be a angel I was running towards ?Jones flattered
?***She smiled and saying*** Thank you ?she said she turned back to continue her walk
?Ahah not that fast now?. ?He said as he held her arm back
?aha what again now??The lady said in annoyance
?Okay I?m sorry if my manner of approach is bad,?. I?m Jones by name but my friends call me Jonzy?He said in a flattering manner as he extends a handshake to her
?And I?m Jenny?She said after receiving the handshake
?Wao that a good name for a beautiful lady like you, well before I forget, my house is over there?He said boasting.
?Wao, you don?t mean it,that 3 bedroom flat is yours??Jenny said pointing to the house
?yes now, including the cars out there ?He flattered again
?Well that so good of you?jenny said
?You know that sexy girl like you should not be working under this scorching sun or would you mind stepping aside just to relax yourself?,?Jones said with a sexy smile on his face
?Hmm, you know?. ?Jenny wanted to say something before Jones cut her
?Please don?t say no?he said jokingly as he was trying to plead
?Okay no problem ?Jenny said
?Thank you very much dear ?Jones said as he showed a way saying ladies first
It was just like a magic in the eyes of Pippy when Jones brought back Jenny into the house
?Oh my Goodness?Pippy shouted as he saw Jones leading the Jenny into the room
?What bro?, why the shout? ?He said smiling
?Jones, don?t tell me that was the lady we both saw when we were playing ludo outside earlier ?Pippy said with a surprised look
?Woo I just wan use this one to wash?he whispered
?Heheh I pray you won?t die of pussy ?Pippy wondered
?Na you know, but anyway please I want to beg you for something man?Jones asked in a succumbing manner
?Then what is that? ?Pippy asked him
?You See, I want you to act like my errand boy ??
?Cut that, hope you have not boast to that chick you called a girl that you own this flat? ?Pippy said as he snapped at Jones
?Guy please now, do this one for me please??Jones said in a pitifully manner
?but Jones wait how long will you continue to live this kind of fake life, it doesn?t pay at all?Pippy said advising him
?Hello baby come now ?Jenny called from inside with a romantic voice
?Guy see you later,my baby is calling me?He said as he rushes inside?.
To Be Continued????.

 Fake life On February 14
Episode 3
A Story Written By Olatunde Tycoon
**Bro please we are friends,change your lifestyle ?He (Phillip) said and walkaway from him
?I know that what the two of you will say, everytime change! change!! ,am I buhari or what? Abeggii?Jones said as he walked up to them
?Man we are saying our own for you, see if you like, listen if you like don?t listen, that?s your own cup of palava ?Phillip said as they walked away
After some endless time of searching job, Finally an advert was posted on the gate of a particular company looking for vacancies of two heads
Immediately Lanre saw this he quickly alerted his two Phillip and Jones as he got home
?Guys, good day ?Lanre said as he greeted his friends in a weary manner due to the stress he had passed through
?How far man?, How was work? ?Phillip who was cooking from the room came to meet his friend
?Guys, I help you see one small job o for a big company, although the job is kind of dirty though ?Lanre said reluctantly
?Dirty job, with this level of my wretchedness, funny you?Phillip said jokingly
?but I don?t know maybe you will be able to do it? ?Lanre said facing both of them
?Let hear it if it?s a job that we can do??
?Stop there, don?t put the ?IF? in it,for me, I believe that once it?s not robbery or an illegal activity, I believe strongly that we can do it ?Phillip said correcting him (Jones)
?there you went wrong because for me I can?t do it if it seems too low?Jones said taking his eyes off the discussion
?what?s wrong with you guys, you haven?t known the job I wanted to share with you gan sef? ?Lanre said with a slight anger
?***Hisses at Jones**(faces Lanre) See, Laney tell us the job jhare?Phillip said paying a total attention
?Okay well the company is one of the company producing food and beverages and they are looking for two people, one gateman and one Mobile driver??.. ***Before Lanre could finish talking, Jones stood up and headed to the room
?Ahahahah, Jonzy where are you going, won?t you let me finish my words? ?Lanre said and he saw him (Jones) turning back ,heading to the room
?You mean a whole graduate like me to be opening gate for my mates Ehn? Over my dead body!!?He said as he threw his thumb in the air showing a sign of ? *GOD FORBID*?
?But??. Lanre wanted to talk but Phillip snapped at him
?Wo Laney tell me about it,i will do it ?Phillip said in a conclusive manner
?You mean you will do it ??Lanre asked in amazement
?why won?t I do it, abeg when did they say that I will start? ?Phillip asked in excitement
?Ehn, by Monday you will start ?Lanre said
?Okay bro thank you very much?Phillip said as he chop knuckles with lanre
?Abeg Wetin dry house, my stomach is dancing *shakiti bobo*?Lanre complained
?I think Jonzy is doing some cookings in the kitchen ?He said as he lay down on the sofa
?Jones! Jones!! ?Lanre called him from inside
?He won?t answer, don?t you know that he?s too rich ?Phillip said and they both laughed out loud
On monday morning, Phillip went to start his new job leaving Jones only at home, he took the gateman?s job seriously, it went on like this for few months
Not until a day,one of the weekend when the three of them were having a gist in the dining room,
?Omo my body dey hot ooo,   shey nepa no bring light ni??Lanre said as he was trying to fan himself with his loosened cloth
?See you as you say talk like say you no dey this country at all ?Phillip said as he was opening the louvers
?Guys where are we going to spend the weekend just to kill off the bored home?Lanre threw an opened questions to them
?Hmm,let go to Quilox?Jones said in excitement
?Chai, see him, I?m just tired of your friend because everything you know how to do is to have fun and live a fraudulent life?Phillip threw up
?Hesss, guy you don start again oo,please don?t start with me o, because I can?t shout ooo ?Jones said with a defiant look on his face
?Hehess guys please don?t fight over this small thing (faces Jones) okay where do you want us to have fun? ?Lanre said
?Just a big bar, you know to roll with big boys ?Jones said as he was giving gestures
***He faces Phillip ****** and you?
?Anywhere, I?m okay ?Phillip said with all his hands raised up
?No problem, when it?s around 3pm to 4pm we will stroll out?Lanre said
?No problem,we are ready ?Phillip said. Immediately a soft knock resulting from a soft voice was heard on the door?.,?
?Who is that? ?Lanre shouted from inside
?****whispers*** Don?t talk, that must be my baby there ?Jones said as he went to open the door?.
To Be Continued???????

 Fake Life On February 14
Episode 4
A Story Written By Olatunde Tycoon

****whispers***Don?t talk, that must be my baby there?Jones said as he went to open the door?..
?Wow, at last the queen is here,?Jones shouted in a flattering manner as he saw his girlfriend entering with her horny look as ever
?There you go ?The lady said as she worked majestically into the room where Phillip and Lanre were seated
?Hope you didn?t find it difficult to locate my place??Jones said as he sat down beside his girlfriend as they both sat down oppositely to Lanre and Phillips
?Not at all,but wait o, you mean this is your place??the lady asked in surprise
?Yes of course ?Jones said lying
?Ehn ehn ***coughs**?Lanre coughs his throat
Getting the signal, Jones blinked at the two of them
?Ehm, baby ?He said as he faces his girl
?Yes?
?Less I forget, meet my friends, Phillip and Jones,they came here to stay with me for the main time,(Faces Phillip and Jones) Guys, meet my Wife, Tonia, the goddess of beauty,the only daughter of Koker and Sons light limited?He introduced formally
?Oh you mean the same Mr Koker??Lanre said trying to play along
?Yes now?Jones said smiling
?Hussh, you love to talk too much ?Tonia blushes as she heard Jones introducing her
?Let me tell them so that they will know ?Jones said smiling hard
?to let us know that you have caught a big fish this time around? Phillip murmured
?Sorry ??Tonia said
?Nothing, he?s just trying to say how much you are welcomed ?Jones said trying to do a cover up
?Okay, guys Thanks for welcoming me?The lady said as she exchanges handshakes with Phillip and Lanre
?So what do you want baby? The house is yours ?Jones said
?Anything good?Tonia said
?Okay I?ll be right back in a jiffy?Jones said as he ran into the kitchen
Couple of minutes after, Lanre signaled to Phillip just to excuse their friend
?Pippy,i wanna go out to see my friend ?Lanre said as he prepares to step out
?Okay bro,i will meet you there ?Pippy said
?Wait, guys hope I?m not the one disturbing you? ?Tonia said as she wore a sad look
?No dear, we just wanna stroll out?Pippy said on seeing that Lanre is out
?Ohk,but sorry what?s your name please?Tonia said as she was tried to call Phillip?s attention
?But my friend told you that I?m Phillip the other time?Phillip said in bafflement
?I know, just wanted to catch your attention ?Tonia said
?***Smiles** so is that all,??Phillip asked
?Hmmm, love your stature, you looking cute?She said seductively
?Thank you very much dear, may I go now??Phillip asked in a scornful way
?No, please can I have your digits??She asked in her ladylike manner
?Hope no problem??Phillip asked suspiciously
?Nothing, I just don?t want to miss your company ?She said smiling
?**He sighs*** Okay, 07035231619?
?Thank you, I will beep you tonight ?She said looking straight into Phillip?s eyeballs and giving him a seductive smiles at intervals
?Pippy!! Pippy!!!! ?Lanre shouted from downstairs
?I have to go now, thank you very much ?Pippy said as he hurriedly went downstairs
On getting there, he saw that Lanre was already boiling in anger
?Wait, what kept you waiting since the past few minutes? ?Lanre asked him
?I?m sorry guy, was sorting some things out ?He replied as they both went out..
$@$@$@$@$@$@@$@$@$@$@$@$
*FEW MONTHS LATER*
Some month later, Phillip has been doing well in his newly secured job as a gateman,he took it seriously and as fate would have it, luck was on his side
Around 8pm in the evening Phillip is not yet back, Jones and Lanre are already found in the sitting room waiting for him to be back
?But what kept him outside like this? ?Lanre asked Jones rhetorically
?How do I know, is he not our friend??Jones said
As soon as they finish talking, Phillip entered,whistling,dancing and shouting praises of songs
?Pippy why are you just coming now? ?lanre asked without welcoming him
?Omo I don port into goodness ?Phillip said as he keeps on dancing
?What happened??Lanre asked in eagerness
?You won?t believe it, a lady came to buy some bulks of goods in our company and I was asked to take his goods with the company?s car since the driver was not around?..
?Ehn ehn continue, we?re listening?Lanre said
?As soon as I carried his goods, we entered into a discussion which made her to asked if I was educated and she was surprised seeing that I was a law student? ?Phillip narrated
?She was surprised that how could a law student become a gateman and I told her that i wanted to raise money to further into Law school ?Phillip continued
?Wow unbelievable?Lanre said in amazement
?And you know the funniest aspect, she gave me a cheque worth thousands of naira?Phillip said as he threw the cheque on the table
?Wooooowwww?They all shouted in jubilation
?Indeed, she was your angel?Jones said smiling
?Mehn, this calls for celebration?Jones said
?I trust you, fun-boy ?Phillip said
?Na you sabi, so what are we popping?? Jones asked laughing in excitement
?we are going to pop Palm wine?Lanre said as they all busted into laughter??
To Be Continued???????..

Fake Life On February 14 Episode 5
"we are going to pop Palm wine"Lanre said as they all busted out into Laughter....
====================================================
As days continued to roll by,things went on well between the *trios* not until one of these days when things are about to change drastically
Lanre was found sitting on the three a seated chairs manipulating his mobile when Phillip's phone which was by his side rang
"Pippy!!! "He called him
"Yes man, hope no problem? "Phillip replied from the inner room
"won't you come and pick your phone, hin just dey ring for here ni oo"Lanre said in notification
"okay I'm coming"Phillip said on rushing to the parlour
But to the greatest surprise of Lanre, he saw that as Phillip saw the number on the phone, he immediately hissed it out and headed back to the room
"Ahahah, Pippy wetin happen, you no pick up your call ni? "Lanre questioned
"Wo I no just feel like ni jare "Phillip said as he sat down on the chair
"Ahahah, there must be something wrong man,tell me "Lanre said persuading him
"hmm, Lanny, you won't believe it!"Phillip exclaimed
"What is that, please share me that "Lanre said as he adjusted his sitting position
"I think you know Tonia right?"Phillip said in an unpleasant manner
"To..nniaa....toniaaa.."Lanre said trying to remember who the lady is
"Tonia now!!,can't you remember her"Phillip said trying to remind Lanre
"Tonia, Tonia..See I can't figure out who the person you are talking about is at all,remind me of her"Lanre said convincingly
"You don't know Tonia, Jonzy babe,wey come here the other day"Phillip explained
"Oh oh oh, I Don remember, Tonia wey Jonzy talk say hin be *O.B.O*"Lanre flattered
"Exactly! "Phillip exclaimed
"ehn so na him dey call you so? "Lanre asked in amazement
"Yes now"Phillip replied
"Ahahah, what does she want? "Lanre asked anxiously
"Ehn, she dey talk say she likes me, that it was I that she fell in love with on the first day Jonzy introduced her to us"Phillip explained worriedly
"**On hearing this, Lanre busted out into laughter and started rolling on the floor**
"Ahahah what funny about what I said just now"Phillip asked angrily
"Oh my goodness, sorry brother, I was just amazed, so that was why she was holding on you on that day, and she was feeling like getting close to you"Lanre said as he was grinning
"Wo na you sabi "Phillip said with an absent minded heart
"Ehn so is she calling you now to know how you feel at her? "Lanre said
"Ahahah, Lanny!!! "Phillip shouted
"Yes what happened "Lanre asked surprisingly
"Have you forgotten that this lady we are talking about is his (pointing to the direction of Jones room) girlfriend"Phillip said with a baffled heart
"I know but at least pick up the call and hear what she want to say first? "Lanre advised Phillip in a friend manner
"I can't "Phillip asked as he threw his eyes sideways
"You can, just hear what she wanted to say at first "Lanre convinced him
"Okay I will but for your own sake "Phillip said as he picked up his phone
****Pick up*****
Phillip:-Hello
Tonia:-hello. My angel
Phillip:-***You dey mad ni, who be your angel.... *Your Fada*,how are you?
Tonia:- I'm very fine, but Why haven't you been able to pick up my call for the couple of hours
Phillip:- ***Looks at Lanre***
Lanre:- **Tell her that you're busy all through***he whispers
Phillip:-I was busy, I'm sorry
Tonia:-No problem boo,but can you come out now, I mean around Denny shopping complex
Phillip:-you mean me?
Tonia:-Yes now, or is somebody there with you **She said jokingly ***
Phillip:- Not at all, but I just can't.....
Lanre:- ***Nooo, tell her that you're coming***He whispers
Phillip:-can't say but I will try to make it ehn?
Lanre:- ***Gave him a thumbs up ***Nice one
Tonia:-Okay okay I will be waiting for the boo of life ***She giggled***
Phillip :-No problem ***Hangs up and turns to Lanre****
"But Lanny, why are you doing this to me? "He said in an accusing manner
"forget, go meet her first and hear wetin she wan yarn"Lanre said with a chuckle
"But this babe is Jonzy girlfriend"Phillip said
"I know, but go there anyone find out what she wants to say ,that's all"Lanre said
"Okay no problem, it's today I want to know what exactly she wants ... "Phillip said as he wears his loosely hanged cloth and headed for the appointment....(To Be Continued)
Obscure Words :-
*O. B. O* A Yoruba slang of saying Omo baba olowo meaning a child of a rich man

Must Read: Fake Life On February 14 Episode 6
?.Phillip said as he wears his loosely hanged cloth and headed for the appointment?
On getting there around 6:45pm he was surprised with the way she met Tonia, seeing her in a very short and skimpy gown dress
?Hello Handsome?Tonia greeted in her sexy voice as she saw him coming nearer
?But why did you call me like that by this time of the day, it?s uncalled for ?Phillip said giving out a frown face
?Ahahah, I?m sorry I know you will be angry?Tonia said giving out a seductive look but already knowing what is about to happen Phillip quickly removed his eyes
?it?s okay, but you have not answered me and my question is that why did you call me to this kind of location?Phillip insisted on knowing the real cause of her call
?Handsome, but why are you harsh at me now ,okay okay, let move up there at least?Tonia said pointing to a nearby hotel
?Wait to where??Phillip asked on seeing the direction that Tonia pointed out to
?you mean that hotel??Phillip said in surprise
?Ahahah why are you doing like a baby for goodness sake?Tonia flared up a little bit
?what do you mean by saying I am behaving like a baby??Phillip said giving out a strange look
?yes now, I just wanted to have a nice time with you and that?s all?Tonia said giving him a sexy gesture
?Nice time??Phillip questioned amazingly
?Yes, I mean just to wine and dine with a very cute and handsome dude like?.?Tonia said as she moved closer to Phillip rubbing on his chest
Suddenly Phillip held her head in a *ferocious* way
?Tonia do you realize what you are doing to me? Your boyfriend?s closest friend ?Phillip said as he was amazed seeing what she was doing to him
?And so, see it you like love from the first day, not Jones but I just pretended to love Jones because I want to get you ?Tonia said with a sober face
?I?m sorry I can?t do this for *GOD?S SAKE*? Phillip said moving sideways
***hmm Something is about to go fishy****Phillip thought
?Tonia!!!! ?He called her with a baffled look on seeing her way of seducing
?Yes Love! ?Tonia answered and by this time, she?s been romancing Phillip through all his *weak point* getting more closer to Phillip in the dark area where there is no light
?Hear this, try to get me clear, you are not my girlfriend, you are for my friend, I just can?t do this, please spare me off?Phillip said as he was about to make a U turn but Tonia held him back
?Handsome, you can?t just leave me horny like this?.. I want you in my body?Tonia said as she grabbed Phillip *down there*
?Jesus!!!!! Get your filthy hands off me ?Phillip said pushing her away but unknowingly to him there is a pot hole with some broken bottle perhaps maybe as a result of those thugs fighting in the day before
As she(Tonia) was going down she fell on the broken bottles with her head hitting on it Immediately she fainted
****Jesus Christ, what have I done??*****
?Whaaattt, Tonia stand up stand up please I was only joking with you, I can have sex with you now please stand up don?t do this to me please?Phillip shouted as he carried her in a pool of her own blood
***Am I dreaming? Is this really happening to me, have. I just killed somebody?*****Phillip began to think as he was carrying the body of Tonia to a nearby street to the hospital
As he took her to the hospital, he hurriedly called Lanre secretly to come and meet him there but there is no how he can hide it from Jones without letting him know
?How did you do it man?Lanre questioned Phillip hurriedly as he came to meet him in the hospital
?Just don?t ask me a stupid question cos you knew what really happened and you know what the cause was?Phillip snapped at Lanre
?Ehn but you will just need to calm down abi? After?..
?Lanny please keep the hell shut, were you not the one who made me to go abi what?s wrong with you sef??Phillip snapped at him
Immediately the doctor emerges from the theatre hall coming to give them report about the treatment
Seeing this They both rushed to meet him
Obscure Words
*Down there* :- As use in episode it means *Dick*
Thanks for reading

Must Read: Fake Life On February 14 Episode 7
...Seeing this they both rushed to meet him at the reception
"Hen hen,please doctor aw far,how is she feeling now"Phillip and Lanre said as they rained series of questions on the doctor
"Calm down gentlemen, no cause for alarm, she is fine"The doctor said
"Oh my goodness, thank *GOD* for not letting me fall as a murderer"Philip said as he knelt down in midst of everyone there thanking *GOD*
"Ehm, she just had a little wound as a result of the damaged bottles and that's all, but she will be fine"The doctor calmed them (Phillip and Lanre down)
"Okay Sir,thank you"They both chorused
"But can she be discharged today?"Phillip asked with eagerness
"Ahah no no, not that quick Mr Philip, you will need to let her stay here for some days so that the drugs and injections she received can work very well in her system"They doctor explained as he readjust his stethoscope back to it shape
"Okay doctor no problem, thank you"They both chorused once again
Suddenly as they finished talking, two men in black entered the hospital with guns in their hand and they are being led by a man whose face resembles that of Jones as they were approaching where Lanre and Phillip stood with the doctor
"Phillip watch out, is this not Jones coming with Policemen"Lanre alerted Phillip who did not see them on time
"Hope it's not what I'm thinking is about to happen"Phillip said with his eyes now beginning to turn red
"Neither do I know"Lanre said with fright as they see Jones coming towards them with policemen
"Oga police, this is the *rapist*,"Jones said pointing straight at Phillip accusing him of a rape case
****I don't believe that this is happening to me right now, my best friend is arresting and accusing me of a rape case***Phillip thought as his eyes begin to fill with tears
"Hello, man you can't just come into my hospital and arrest somebody here,a place you know that some patient need silence not havoc or embarrassment,it's uncalled for"The doctor said as he flared up
"We are sorry to disturb the atmosphere here sir but we need to perform our job as a government symbol"One of the policemen said politely
"No problem,by the way,where is your ID card"The doctor asked just to be sure that they were really accredited policemen
"From Delmar Police station (they faced Phillip),Mr Phillip you're under arrest"
"Ahah, for what, what have I done?"Phillip said as he begins to cry
"Water and Garri ni!"Jones said mockingly with a bad eye
"But Jones please you can't do this to your friend,it's unfair,we are one please think about the sake of friendship please" Lanre said trying to plead to his friend
"Shut the hell up man,Didn't he think about the sake of friendship before he went to rape my wife? Please don't let me be angry with you or else you will follow him"Jones flared up
"Ahah noo,sorry"Lanre murmured
"Jones don't do this to me please, Doctor please help me,Jones!! Lanre!!!"Phillip shouted as the policemen dragged him out of the office reception.
Right from that day, Lanre had vacated from the house leaving Jones alone at home
*��&���&���&���&���&?&��&_�����%?*
Three days later,Phillip is still in the custody of the policemen, nobody is there to rescue him, nobody came to check him except Lanre.
He(Phillip) has been tortured in the cell with questions like "Why did you rape your friend's girlfriend?" and since he had no #25000 to bail himself then he has to go to court for proper judgment,although bail is free but with speculation, it seems Jones had linked up with the policemen not to release him. ***** *What a wicked world*******
But few days later,one if the policeman in charge of the cell he was came to meet him in the cell delivering a message to him that he has been bailed
"Phillip abi wetin them dey call you, just dey thank your mama creator say you see person to come bail you, if no be so, na die you go die here"The policeman said as he threw his clothes at him
Immediately he was ushered to the D.P.O's office.
"Mr Phillip Phillip, I hope you have now enjoyed yourself with us here now?"The DPO said putting on a smile
*****He said nothing because his face was buried down ****
"Thank *GOD* and thank this lady that came for your bail release because if not that, I don't know where you will be now"The DPO continued
As he raised up his head to see who the lady was, he couldn't believe his eyes when he realized that it was the young lady that gave him a cheque on that day for him to further his education into law school
"meeef.... "He wanted to say something but tear rolled down his cheeks
"Don't say anything dear cos you will cry the more"The lady said as she hugged him cleaning his face with the back of his hands.....
**(Facing the DPO)***** thank you Oga, I will see you later" She said as she held Phillip's hand and took him away out from the police custody.......(To Be Continued)

 Fake Life On February 14 Episode 8
....She said as she held Phillip's hand and took him away from the police custody......
As Phillip and the lady got to her house, the lady took him into her lavishly furnished home,
"You're welcome to my home"The lady said with a warm smile on her face but Phillip just stood there dumb and deaf
***He made a sign touching his stomach showing that he's starving***
"Sorry, you felt like eating abi?"The lady asked
" **He nodded in anticipation***"
"Okay,let me prepare you food and a drink so that you can have an inner strength"The lady said as he went to the kitchen to prepare him a delicious meal
Some minutes later, the food was ready,and to her surprised Phillip devoured the food like an hungry lion,immediately after eating, the lady ushered him into the bathroom for him to have his bath and as soon he finished eating, he slept like a dead lying dog
****Suffering is not a good thing at all***The lady thought as she saw him lying helplessly on the bed
Waking up early in the morning at exactly 7:am,phillip was brought up to life by a soft palm on him his cheek petting him
"Good Morning my king"The voice said jokingly in a whispering manner
"Good morning ma, he replied on seeing remembering that it was the lady that woke him up with a gentle touch
"Come on, why using ma for me now, ain't we on the same level?"The lady said in a submissive manner
"Okay sorry ehhmm, "Phillip said as he was trying to get a name for him
"okay for easy communication call me Mella"She said smiling as she stood beside the bed
"ohhr okay Sister Mela"He said as he was stretching his reluctant body on the bed
"Oh my goodness,again!!!"Mela said blushing
"Okay Mela"He said smiling
"So how are you now, I mean how is your body feeling now"Mela asked trying to feel every part of his body
"Yeah, I'm okay dear, I'm so happy that you rescued me from the dungeon of those thrash who call themselves police officers "Phillip said as he held his hand in appreciation
"Shhh, don't mention, it's nothing"Mela said as she stopped his speech by closing his mouth with her index finger
"eerrhm I think I should be going home today by afternoon to home"Phillip said as was trying to show a little excitement on his face
"Go to where?"Mela asked as she frowns a little bit
"to my home now, at least, my friends will be missing me by now,"He said with a sober face
"Never, you can never go to that same place again, go to meet the *traitor* you call a friend abi?"Mela flared up
"Ehn but why are you angry now, I can't stay here forever now,"Phillip said with confrontation
"See I know, but you can't go back there to meet your so called Jones at all"Mela said angrily
"Ok Ok Ok but I have no mobile with me so that I can call Lanre!! "Phillip exclaimed
"if that is Lanre you are calling, I can allow you because the DPO gave me your mobile phone"Mela revealed
"So you mean my mobile is with you since all these while and you didn't tell me abi?"Phillip asked in amazement
"why will I tell you when I knew that some unwanted calls with line up there"Mela said in expression
"Hmmm okay ma,now can I have my phone now?"Phillip said smiling
"Hmm, okay here is it!"Mela said handling it to him
As soon as he collected it, he immediately scroll down to letter L and dial Lanre's number and he (Lanre) picked it up
**Phone Conversation***
Phillip:-Lanny Lanny how far
Lanre:-oh boy,how you do am like that, you didn't tell me you were going to be bailed by one babe now, and I dey look for you up and down
Phillip:-No vex jare, I'm with the Lady I told you about now
Lanre:-Na enjoyment una dey oo ***He smiles***
Phillip:-Na you sabi, and where is and where is Jones?
As soon as he made mention of Jones, Mela immediately snatch the phone away from him........
(To Be Continued)

Fake Life On February 14 Episode 9
.....Mela immediately snatched the phone away from him.
"Ahah why that"Phillip said as he stood up from the bed
"Water and garri ni,what you saying sef, a traitor that called himself a friend put you into the police detention for almost three days and now you here telling me that you wanna call him now
"Okay at least I should be......
As he was talking, his phone rang,
"Okay now that my phone is ringing, can I have it now?"Phillip said as he voiced out uncontrollably
*****He Picks up*******
"hello, please who is this?"Phillip said on picking up the phone
"Phillip, it's me Lanre"The caller said with a high pitched voice
"Hello aw far man?"he said as his voice became low
"guy, you no do good ooo, I've checked on you through out where you have gone to since, it's been a long time now"Lanre said with his voice showing that he's not happy
"No qualms brother, I'm okay,i will come back home anytime from now"Phillip said in a friendly manner
**But he noticed a straight change in the face of Mela as he uttered that statement***
"don't worry, tell me where you were now,because I'm coming now"Lanre said with a determined mind
"Well I will describe that to you later ehn? "Phillip said as he prepared to go out of the room
"Okay bro"Lanre said in conclusion
"yeah bye" **He hung up***
*��&��?&��??&��&?��%?&��%%?
*
Right from the day Jones sent Phillip to the dungeon of the police, he(Phillip) has never set his eyes on him(Jones) again
In the lavishly furnished apartment of Mela, was Phillip found sitting on the couch lost in the pool
of his own thought
**But wait, is this how life is, my once best friend has now turned into my worst enemy! Had I known, I wouldn't have gone to meet Tonia that night, Had I known things will be like this, I could have retrace my steps****Phillip began to soliloquize until a hand tapped him by his shoulder
"Pippy dear, what happened, you're lost in your thoughts, what has really come over you these days, all you do is to bury your head in your arms every blessed day, or have I done something wrong in any way"Mela asked with a worried eye
"No dear, you're not ,I'm happy here now"Phillip said in a consoling a manner
"But why....... "*****They heard a knock on the door***
"Hello who's there? Mela asked from inside
"it's me Jones....... The voice echoed from outside
"Wait,is it not Jones that I heard outside,how did he know here "Mela asked with phobia on his eyes
"***Busted into laughter***
"Why you laughing now, is it funny?"Mela asked Hut now trying to smile
"It's not Jones, it's Lanny, so let him enter"Phillip said with cheerfulness
"Hmm,okay (faces the door) Okau please come in"Mela said with a little phobia
"I told you that it's Lanny, he just wanted to scare me"Phillip said still lying on the couch
"my guy, my guy,"Lanre said as he exchange lot of handshake with each other
"Good day madam,"Lanre greeted Mela
"Madam ke? "Phillip said with a smile
"Abi now, let me greet the lady that saved my friend's life because I can see the sign on my friend's body (faces Mela),Yes Ma'am, I thank you very much"Lanre said as they all busted into laughter including Mela
"***Clears throat*** ehn ehn, so how is everything"Phillip started the conversation and immediately Mela saw this she went inside
"(Faces Phillip) oh boy na enjoyment you dey here o"Lanre whispered as he saw Mela going inside
"What do you mean by enjoyment"Phillip asked in confusion
"Ahah see Pippy,you came back from station and a lady came to put you in her house giving you everything and every *toto*"Lanre said jokingly as he was trying to pull his trousers
"Oh oh oh, so you mean sex right?"Phillip said on getting what he was trying to say
"exactly **he grinned**"Lanre said
"Ahaa noo, although I love her but..... "
"My guy, I did not come here to say this but I need to because this babe love you oo, you better no dull yourself"Lanre said trying to lure him
"Guy, it's okay because that was how you did in Tonia's matter please"Phillip said trying to pause him
"Okay so when are you coming back home or they have trapped you here(pointing to Mela)...."Lanre said
"Hmm, I will but I don't think so because I'm about to start my Law school you know?"Phillip said with a smile

"Hmmmm, the Law!!! the Law!! "Lanre hails.......(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Vacancy