Thursday 2 November 2017

GIRLS IN THE BOYS DORMITORY Episode 24

**By: Papa Jay*

I opened the den door without knocking with the thought that no one is in by nowbut how wrong I was.I entered inside the den only to see Benita and Jezy with a piece of cloth around each chest and started smiling at me.Benita: Hahaha, Jezy your plan has really worked, I never believed he will comeback as you were claiming.Jezy: Why want he come back, didn?t you see how Ogbodade was so serious about their order book issue?Me: Does it mean you people took my order book from my bag?Benita: *smiling in a stylishly* who else were you thinking could do this?Jezy: Come on Jake, we did not meant to hurt you, we will give it back to you.Benita: But before that we only want onething from you.Me: What? *with a frowned face*Jezy: Your d--k.Me: What!!!?Benita: ssshh. *with her finger on her lips*Jezy: Why are you surprised about this Jake? ,is it the first time we are asking you this?Benita: *approaching* Come on stop pretending, I know how you always feelswhenever I touch you.I moved back and Benita pushed me against the wall when I attempted to go out and Jezy quickly by passed us and locked the door.I became furious and attempted fightingthem., Benita: See, if you don?t stop this nonsense am going to tear your order book into pieces right now, why are you so difficult!?I was calm now after hearing that and they all quickly removed the cloth around their chest leaving them totally naked except their panties and I was even more confused .Me: Ok, ok I understand now but can you show me the order book first ?And Jezy lifted the mattress on one of the bed and brought it out.Jezy: Here is it and we don?t need it for anything and we promise to give it to you after you have satisfied us.Benita: You see, if I were you I will do it fast before they reaches my class.Jezy: May be you don?t know the reason why they are requesting for your order book today, see the tailor delayed in estimating the cost of your school uniforms so they could not add it to your admission fees so they are now going to let you order it so that it will be added to your next term fees and if this exercise by pass you, it means you will not get your uniform and other valuable items of the school till next academic year.All this while, Jezy arms was around my neck and spearsing my chest with her round erected boobs and as you know, body no be firewood so my body temperature raised above 37 degrees Celsius and I could hear the sound of my blood running through my veins, my innocent d--k has nothing to do than to stand at attention position, Benita realizing how weak I was by then got hold of my hand and dragged me to oneof the beds and I played stubborn by refusing to lie down and they got nothing lose, so they started working on me crazily, come and see two lips kissing one lips at the same time, in factthey kissed me from head to toe, all you could hear by then was the sound of their kisses, teta_teta, pipa_pipa.Benita knelt down and I felt her unlocking my belt and Jezy too unbuttoned my shirt and threw it somewhere and jumped to grab me so crazily and now my brothers and sisters,it was naked body against naked body and I hope you don?t need me to tell youhow the friction was, oh Christ, I was outof coverage area.In fact these girls has that kind of skin, very very smooth skin.Jezy continued with the kissing and Benita was still struggling with my belt since that belt hook wasn?t like the normal ones, you have to just press a button on it and it will open by itself so she continued struggling with it until shemistakenly press on the button and it opened.Benita quickly pulled my khaki trousers down living my boxer shorts with my erected d--k raising it up and she grabbed it aggressively alongside the boxer shorts and moved to and fro and Jezy too begun sucking my n-----s, guys the sensation was too much for me so my whole body started to vibrate like Nokia 3310, they finally pushed me in the bed since I was so weak that I couldnot stand again, they continued to work on me until I heard Benita asked.Benita: Who is that?Jezy: How will I know?Then the voice called again ?Jake!?I now heard the voice.He continued to call as we heard the footsteps approaching ?Jake!! are you there? ?I now remembered that I came to the dorm with a boy who also came for his order book.Benita: *frightened* Jake who is calling?I could not respond nor reply Benita because of how weak I was.Jezy , who was afraid this time quickly threw my trousers and shirt to me and they helped me to dress fast and opened the door for me quickly and shutit after I have got out of the den.I now got into the main dorm and heard his footsteps approaching so I outsmarted him by intentionally throwing my pen under one of the main dorm beds and knelt down pretending to be looking for it before he could even open the door.I did this to prevent him from seeing my erected d--k that has raised my khaki trousers and also to give it a little time to calm down.Boy: Jake, so you are here?Me: Yes o.Boy: And what are you doing under the bed?Me: My pen has felt under it o.Boy: *knelt down to help* ah! How couldyou? I have been waiting for you outsidefor a long time.He found the pen and I thanked God in my heart because my manhood was now back to it normal state.Just as we stood up in an attempt to go out, we heard someone quickly closed the dens door and I guessed it was the crazy girls trying to find out who spoiled their day, so I rushed out and asked the boy to come out so that I could close the door but it seem this boy was too curious.Boy: *with a surprised look* Did you hear that? who is there Jake?

No comments:

Vacancy