Wednesday 8 November 2017

Adebimpe the facebook girl (18+) Season 1 Episode 8


A Story Written By Onihax

just as i was standing infront of the bank and crying like someone who lost his dick, my phone rang. I looked at the screen and it was a friend named segun. I do call him “sege the guru” because is into blogging and ICT.

SEGE: ogbeni how far? U number no dey waka since yesterday

Me: sege how far

SEGE: I dey o. Wetin do your voice, u no dey sound normal my guy

ME: I have been duped by a woman i love so much.

SEGE: say wetin, abeg pick a bike dey come oba-ile right now.

I stoppd a bike going to oba-ile where segun lives . After 8mins. I was at segun’s room entrance

me: ko ko ko

sege: who be that, come in.
I entered, sat down, then without wasting time, i summarized the whole episode to sege in 3minutes.

SEGE: “were ni e o” omo porta ti lo agbari fun e. Ode ni e

ME: no be my fault, this babe fine die and get assets for front and back. I just so much love her

SEGE: Ogbeni, you are the “baddest maga ever liveth”

me: thank u. Wetin i go come do now segun

SEGE: no worry, we go arrange collect part or the whole of that 10k from her, u go still straff her free for the next 2days and u go discharge her without giving a kobo

Me: is that possible, how i go do am now?
Just immediately, a message came in from adebimpe which says
“baby, i’m on my way back”. I showed it to sege. He laughed and said to me. “ogbeni, if u fall again this time, then u don break
world maga record”.

He opened a bulk sms application on his phone, draft a Access
bank debit alert of 25k and send it to my line.

Me: what should i do with it

SEGE: Show it to her wen u reach house, tell her say ATM debit the whole 25k wey u wan give her and the money no come out of
the machine, so u dey go the bank tomorrow to complain. But if she no fit wait, tell her say u get person wey u fit collect the money from and then call me make i show. We go dey write d
script on whatsapp as u dey go. But make sure u clear the whatsapp chats after ooo
I dashed out of segun’s house. I went home straight, on getting home, i met adebimpe sitting on the bed restless. As i entered,
she hugged me and gave me a kiss.

BIMPE: baby, u look unhappy, what happened?

Me: ** i brought out my phone and showed her the alert and then act the drama as directed by segun”***
bimpe wore a sad face

BIMPE: What do we do now? This is 11:08am and i must get to PHC today.

ME: ok relax, let me call a friend to borrow me 20k to give you, i will sort him when u are gone.
I picked up my phone and called segun to come.

Bimpe hugged and kissed me again and said “u are a darling”. I asked of the surprise she promised earlier, she said i should wait
till my friend leaves so that no one will disturb. I replied “ok”.
Segun arrived at about 10mins later.

ME: sege my guy. Pls i need your help, my babe wan return to school today and ATM fucked up. Abeg borrow me 20k till
tomorrow.

SEGUN: lai lai. The 8k wey u borrow last time, u neva return am and u wan collect another one?. I go give u the 20k only after u
refund the previous 8k.

ME: Se na because of 8k u come dey disgrace me infront of my babe?. Abeg i go give u the two together.
SEGUN: lai lai, find means and give me the 8k first.
Then i turned to bimpe.

Me: bimpe, pls do u have 8k with you, let me give this guy so that he can give me the 20k

BIMPE: i dont have that amount, the only money on me is 5,500 and it’s a money that my friend gave me to buy weavon for her
from akure.


ME: Don’t worry, give me 5k out of it, since i’m giving you 20k in return, u can then sort your friend.

She gave me the 5k and i gave it to segun.

ME: Now wey i don give u 5k out of 8k, can u now help me?
SEGUN: Se u know say u be akure?. If not because of your pretty girlfriend, i no go help u. Let me go home and bring the money, i will be back in 10mins time.

Immediately after segun’s departure, she gave me the surprise.
We had a hot romance which leads to one round of sweet sex. 3mins after the sex, segun called, i picked and put on loud
speaker.
Me: sege how far?, where is the money now?

SEGUN: wahala don shele oo. As i dey come ur place the other time, i forget to lock my door, before i reach home, dem don carry
my lappy and took all the 30k wey dey house.


ME: Eyah. So sorry oo. Abeg se u fit return that 5k, i go find means add to it give my babe?

SEGUN: U dey mad ni. **segun hanged up the call.

*************flashback*********
Immediately after segun’s departure, bimpe looked into my eyes while she sat on the bed.
“Onihaxy, I love you. You are cool, cute, gentle and caring, where have you been all this while when I was looking for a good guy?”.

She then moved close and kissed me and we
started kissing passionately. I took hold of her bosoms and ooohh they were really soft and she stiffled a moan as I touched her Tips. She said


“I’m afraid that you will dump me after having sex with me because that is how you guys always do.”, I replied, “baby u know I so much love you. If not, I won’t be running everywhere to get money for you…,she smiled and resumed the kissing. I ripped off her top and descended voraciously on her swollen Tips. I furthered downward to unzip her jeans
trouser. I was shocked at what I saw ,bimpe was pantless…

Why pantless. I asked?. She replied “I’m not always comfortable with pants”. But I thought to myself “chaii, swordman must have a hand in this pantless issue.

She pulled down my jeans and boxers
and saw my erect manliness; she simply rubbed it and den she sat down with her legs open and her Kitty-Cat dripping wet. Chai, bimpe is not tight and I noticed something like Fluid on her Vjay hair. I slid my condomize dick
into her and she gasped. My heart skipped two beats as i felt my dick heating up and she continued to moan louder.

We switch to canine after about 4minutes of the sex and I continued going in and out faster and she begged for more which I gave her
ultimately. We lasted for the next 6mins and I cum. It was obvious that she noticed that I wasn’t excited about the sex.
What’s wrong baby? Bimpe asked. Nothing, I replied.
To be continued….. ….

No comments:

Vacancy