Friday 3 November 2017

MY ADVENTURES WITH SUGAR MUMMY PART 8


Third Place
oga , pikin piss for your body ni ?? The okada man asked me?
No oo,
the man was sha sniffing his nose somehow throughout the journey? Your father ?.Me i don make my 100k already..
I got home., took a fresh bath and settled down with my money?. I hid it in a wardrobe in my room and stay indoors throughout?to avoid stories that touch?
My next plan was to collect the remaining 200k and travel over to southafrica to start business..
Chai, but this woman dey craze oo? Paying such huge cash for such nasty acts? Choi..
For the next three days, i was expecting her call? Since i did not have her number, my only hope was that she calls so i can get my revenge on her?.
The way wey i go dey whip am eh? And probably also enjoy her kitten and get away with some of her properties if possible?.
And as expected, she finally called , tho with a private number and told me to come over..
.
Eh eh eh rol
madam sugar mummy., u go learn today?.
I kept my 100k at home in case she wanted me to come so she could send guys to boycott..
I bought my four mouth koboko, ropes and big candle with me as i stepped into the hotel that day?.. She fit go dey give person soft koboko so i carry my own come?
I greeted the lady receptionist who hissed and ignored me? Shior.. Who send monkey yansh?
And that was how i headed to her room?
Ase, i was about to fall for the biggest scam of my life
Pastor edward was just disturbing me with over 69 missed calls? Wen the man turn jahbless ?
he sent messages that he needed to see me urgently and bla bla bla..
Eleribu ?.. Na him devil send to block me from 200k , free puna and a chance to revenge on iya angelina abi?
See me nko., adekunle gold ni
e no go work? Shior
i got to the hotel room and i met her in a transparent night gown.waiting for the cane.. Her huge boobs glowing in the darkness and her ample bosom., a relief to the soul..
On the table was origin and trams again?. She welcomed me in and asked if i was ready,. To which i responded with a wide smile
YES??
?
I brought out my bag and out came my instrument? I intentionally poured it out in her front so as to scare her but she was just smiling..
I removed the koboko and
phew, phew ,phew.. I whipped it around a few times to taunt her but no an iota of fear na him i see for her face.
Haa, while i was still trying to set the big candles, she came to me., kissed me and grabbed this thing as me sef grab her twin towers gently merry go rounding my fingers around the tip..
The kiss got intense and she kept handling and i kept stretching for about 5 mins untill she attempted to unhook my belt?.
Werey.. I con come Bleep am forget the b s d wey i suppose do am? The woman wan dey form tortoise? First tins first?
I overcame the urge to proceeds to sex and pushed her to the bed? Sex can come later but the whipping and urine comes first
na pap i kuku drink before i come here and my bladder sef don full?na river of urine go flood her face today?
She managed to get to the player placed beside the bed as Psquare Danger wahala dey blasted from there ?
Me wey na flogging dey my mind. I no quick grab the msg?.
As i was tying her to the bed, she was just smiling? She was just smiling? She was just smiling?.
Her face smiling to me was the last thing i remembered before i woke up the next morning to meet the greatest shock and news of my life..
.
.

keep ur comments coming

No comments:

Vacancy