Thursday 2 November 2017

GIRLS IN THE BOYS DORMITORY Episode 19


By: Papa Jay

 Shantel: Shut up you stupid girl. We shall see. *She turned and walked away*
 Sandra: Jake who is she?
 Me: *Silent*
 Sandra: I hope you can hear me, who is that girl?
 Me: *Stammering* she, she, she is one of those girls in the den.
 Sandra: Jake I hate lies, when did you tell me there is a form one girl in the den?
 Me: Oh is true, she is one of those girls school daughter.
 Sandra: So tell me, what is the relationship between the two of you?
 Me: Please Sandra, there is no any relationship between us.
 Sandra: so why is she jealous now? and if I may ask, who sleeps with her in the den? or if you can?t get me clear, whose girlfriend is she?
 Me: I don?t know.
 Sandra: So she only come there to sing for you guys?
 Me: Sandra, will you stop all these questions?
 Sandra: No unless you tell me the truth. She can?t just be jealous for nothing, there is something you are hiding from me, is either you tell me or I go my way that?s all.
 Me: Please Sandra, keep calm and listen to me.
 She was brought there by her school mother and the purpose was to sleep with me but I refused her after all her attempt, in fact I did all I could to deny her and I think you should applaud me not to be angry.
 Sandra: Ok so why didn?t you ever talk about her to me?
 Me: I never know her, she only came there yesterday.
 Sandra: Oh ok, now what are you going to do to deny her forever? because everything indicates she is never going to stop chasing you.
 Me: These are the questions am expecting from you. See, as am talking to you right now, I have no alternative plan to get her out of my way, this is what I was thinking about before you joined me here.
 Sandra: Something must be done or else things will turn upside down because she is a hot girl too and I don?t believe you can deny her the second time if she attempt.
 Me: I don?t deny them by my own power but by the grace of God.
 Sandra: Hmmm ok but still something has to be done.
 Me: That is why I need your help. Do you have any plan?
 Sandra: Not yet.
 Me: You see according to her school mum that girl is the daughter of a very powerful woman.
 Sandra: Her mother is a spiritualist or what do you mean?
 Me: No, she is the daughter of foreign affairs minister.
 Sandra : Hahahaaaa!! and that makes her mum powerful?
 Me: Sure but why are you laughing?
 Sandra: Is just funny.

Richard and Sirina later joined us and from every indication, I knew Richard has won the battle.
 Richard: What sup Tom and Jerry?
 Sandra: Ah! you paa, you and Sirina are rather Tom and Jerry .
 Richard: *Turned to Sirina* is it true?
 Sirina: *Smiled over their jokes*
 Richard: Jake what is wrong? it seem you are worried about something.
 Me: Man life in the den is becoming too hotter for me day in day out.
 Richard: Why? is there a new development?
 Me: Yes o I even forgot to tell you.
 Richard: Can we discuss it now?
 Me: Make it later ok.
 Richard :ummm

We continued with the chat till school was over and we went to the dorm side.

I went into the Lions Den and no one was in so I quickly removed my school uniform and jumped into my bed for siesta, I later awoke but still lying on my bed and overhead the seniors conversation.

Kingso: Guys so what do think we should do now?
 Zogaroo: This security man they bore too much. How can you be increasing your salary every month?
 Adonko: The question is, even if he want to increase it, why should he increase it above fifty percent?
 Zygote: I think he just don?t want to work with us anymore.
 Abortion: So can?t we have an alternative way to bring the girls in?
 Zogaroo: There must be but it want be easy as this our plan, remember we inherited this plan from our seniors o meaning is the only best way to get the girls here.
 Adonko : We shouldn?t even think of looking for another method or else this security man will expose us within a day.
 Kingso: Am thinking of something.
 Zygote: And what is that?
 Kingso: Don?t you think we should get back to scamming?
 Abortion: That is a very good plan my man.
 Zogaroo: I second you too because ever since we stopped this thing, we have been broke.
 Zygote: Going back to scamming will not only help us get money to pay this stupid security guard but will also help us get money into our pocket.
 Kingso: So how are we going to get the laptops?
 Zygote: That isn?t a big deal, all I need is to just go home.
 Abortion: What? if Teacher Akoto becomes an intruder this?
 Adonko: Man, don?t forget we still have his tape with us, he better stay calm or we expose him.
 Zogaroo: I was even thinking we should force him to be bringing in the girls with the thread of exposing him.
 Zygote: No that will be too wicked of us. Remember he is a well respected man. We only got him by blackmailing so we should just be content by the way he has accepted defeat.
 Zogaroo: What of this guy?
 *pointing to me on the bed and I closed my eyes like am still sleeping*
 Kingso: We will teach him and he dare refuses to cooperate with us.
 Adonko: Forget him, he is already a scammer by joining us here.
 Abortion: If he belongs to heaven, what at all does he need in hell?
 Zygote: May be he came for an excursion.
 And all of them burst into laughter.


I stood up on my bed, pretending like I just woke up and they all starred at me in a questionable manner. 

No comments:

Vacancy